What Are the Effects of Braces?
When you look in the mirror and notice that your teeth are overcrowded or crooked, you might wonder if having braces are worth it. The answer to that question is yes because straightening your teeth can improve your overall well-being in a variety of important ways. Here are the valuable benefits from having your teeth fixed with aligners, braces, headgear or retainers.
• Repairing your bite to make chewing food easier
• Straightening teeth so that you can talk properly
• Making it easier to brush and floss your teeth
• Preventing abnormal wear and tear on your teeth
• Improving your self-confidence
• Improving your facial appearance
• Preventing gingivitis
• Avoiding problems from temporomandibular joint disorder